The ARTA API allows our system to send data to and receive information back from any other systems integrated with the API. It can be integrated directly into customer-facing platforms and mobile apps, internal operations systems, or even sales associate applications. Below are just a few examples of businesses we work with; our application is completely customizable to utilize instant shipping rates for white glove logistics.
- Galleries - ARTA is working with many galleries to create an online sales experience that offers instant shipping rates and a seamless check out process for their clients. In addition, we work with galleries by integrating our API with inventory management systems, allowing registrars to submit requests for quotes with just the click of a button, regardless of whether you're shipping just one item or an entire exhibit. This completely streamlines a registrars day-to-day work, saving endless hours of manual requests. If you use a 3rd party inventory management system let us know, we might already have an existing integration available!
- Auction houses or galleries with internal bespoke systems - ARTA's API can be integrated into front end or backend systems to: show instant pricing to buyers at the time of bidding, automate shipping for collectors, improve the client experience, expand to new audiences by harnessing ARTA's global reach, to offer a solution for every item (from jewelry and wine to fine art and furniture), and to streamline internal operations.
- E-Commerce platforms - Online sellers can leverage the ARTA API to display shipping costs (a single price or multiple options) to customers to ensure they have full awareness of all costs prior to checkout. Given ARTA's fulfillment capabilities, we are a unique solution that provides both the technology for shipping quoting and a streamlined check out process, as well as the shipping and fulfillment.
- Shipping vendors & logistics providers - Tapping into the ARTA API means you will be able to streamline your quoting process, removing hours of work and annoying data entry for members of your team as well as providing a faster response to potential customers, which means more booked jobs.
- Others! Other types of entities we are working with include: provenance & verification technologies, conservator networks, and insurance companies.
If you are interested in learning more about the ARTA API and how an integration could streamline logistics for your business, please email email@example.com.